[OSGeo Africa] This mailing list as a blog

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Mon Oct 22 01:44:07 EDT 2007

In order to increase the visibility of this list slightly I have added a
blog as a list member.

All of the posts that are sent to this list from now on will show up as
blog posts on http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za/index.php

Not to worry about additional SPAM though, as a filter has been put in
place to replace your email address with placeholder text. The blog is
simply a reference point for those interested in these discussions who
cannot or will not subscribe to this list.

The site in question is running Chisimba, our PHP5, Mapserver/PostGIS
enabled web application framework (to keep this on topic :))

Please let me know if you have any queries.

--Paul