[OSGeo Africa] Zikwe Msimang has invited you to open a Google mail account

Zikwe Msimang msimang.z at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:19:05 EDT 2007

I have been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here
is an invitation to create an account.

Zikwe Msimang has invited you to open a free Google Mail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e10faf9ad8-83ed5af235-ce53aea037

Once you create your account, Zikwe Msimang will be notified with your
new email address so you can stay in touch with Google Mail!

If you have not already heard about Google Mail, it is a new search
based webmail service that offers:

- Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into "conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads; just small text ads and related pages that
are relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Google Mail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en_GB/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We are still working every day to improve Google Mail, so we might ask
for your comments and suggestions periodically.  We hope that you will
like Google Mail.  We do.  And, it is only going to get better.

Thank you,

The Google Mail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them into the address bar of your browser).