[OSGeo Africa] FOSS4G who is going? what do you want to see

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Thu Apr 3 12:14:26 EDT 2008

Hi Sarel and others,
I think Jody didn't mean to better understand where the OSGeo meeting
would be held this year, but to hear if people on this list are
actually planning to participate?

It would indeed be worth hearing more from this list on what people
want out of the conference, what they want to contribute to themselves
and, most important if they actually plan to attend.

Looking forward to more feedback on his question.
Greetings,
Jeroen