Fw: [OSGeo Africa] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE GISSA MAILING LIST

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Dec 3 02:24:58 EST 2008

Hi

Well this thread gives me no hope for the future :-P

* people are writing to the OSGeo Africa list asking to be removed
from the GISSA list
* people are writing to this list asking to be removed from the list
when clear instructions have been given on how to unsubscribe
* I ordered a pizza using this list three days ago and it still hasn't
arrived....shocking I tell you....!

Now that I have your attention, once again to unsubscribe visit:

Take a minute to scroll down to the bottom of that page. There is a
rather large and hard to miss section at the bottom that will walk you
through unsubscribing.

Have a nice day :-)

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services