[OSGeo Africa] A roadmap for OSGEO Africa

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Sun Oct 12 15:01:05 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

Sounds good. I was also very inspired by FOSS4G2008 and got a lot out of
the conference. The workshops and labs were great and were the highlight
of the conference for me.

I'm based in Durban and can help out with developing training materials
for programs like MapWindow, gvSIG and QGIS. Who would you aim your
proposed training workshops at? People already dabbling in FOSS GIS?

Frank.