[OSGeo Africa] attending FOSS4G 2009 or AfricaGIS?

ashley Gunter ashley.gunter at arts.monash.edu
Tue Jul 21 07:53:03 EDT 2009

Hi Gavin

How did you enjoy IGARSS? I saw the OSGeo pamphlets in the foyer, pity
we couldn't get a table. I am trying to get funding to attend AfricaGIS
- I have submitted my funding application and am waiting for a reply
from the Monash funding office, I will let you know the outcome. I am
really interested in getting involved with OSGeo Africa, please let me
know if I can do anything.

Cheers
Ashley

Gavin Fleming wrote:

> Please let the list know if you’re attending FOSS4G in Sydney or
> AfricaGIS in Kampala.
>
> I wish I could attend both but unfortunately cannot secure the funding.
>
> Gavin

Ashley Gunter Bsc(Hon) PDM MA
Lecturer
Geography & Environmental Science