[OSGeo Africa] EPSG 205x

Andrew de Klerk andrew at quartex.co.za
Tue Jul 21 08:30:39 EDT 2009

Jeff - It has already asked on this list. I am yet to get a conclusive
definition of what it is from about three different lists.

I guess it is not as clear cut as it seems. I would have also thought that
with the Quantum training session the other day, we would have our own proj4
definitions sorted out. No?

Andrew