[OSGeo Africa] OpenLayers users

clinton.papenfus at sita.co.za clinton.papenfus at sita.co.za
Wed Jul 22 03:07:24 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I would like to know who in Africa is using OpenLayers. I have been using OpenLayers for almost a year and have been battling to get the grid extents for Southern Africa. The ones I am using is -180.0,-90.0,180.0,90.0. That basically gives the grid for the whole of the right half of the Southern Hemisphere, with that, all the tiles as well. Least to say, it is not the most responsive method to use. Any help would be appreciated.

I have been asked if all responses be done via the list and not directly to my email address.

Clinton Papenfus
0833767083