[OSGeo Africa] Re: Africa Digest, Vol 43, Issue 5

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 3 04:47:57 EDT 2010

Dear Tshavhuyo

I can state uncategorically that your message is unlikely to receive
any useful response (except maybe this one). You are in effect trying
to crowd source your assignment without doing any work yourself. It
would be much better if you went and did your own primary research,
construct your hypothesis, formulate your arguments, devise a
discussion and then come back to this list if you have highly specific
questions that demonstrate what research you have already done, what
problems you have encountered, what you have tried to solve them, and
which specific things you need help on.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services