[OSGeo Africa] African FOSSGIS 2010 - academic prep meeting

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 12 04:25:32 EST 2010

Hi All

Can we confirm the new start time of 11:30 as per Antony's request?

Ashley are you able to get some kind of official written & signed
invitation as per Antony's comments?

Gav I think I will start a separate organising committee list so that
others on the list don't get bored by endless minor conf details.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Gavin <gavinjfleming at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be there in spirit unless you have some form of teleconf facility / chat on the day. Else I'll participate in discussion afterwards - let's keep all discussion on this list (and try to recruit more active members on to the list.
>
> Gavin
>
> On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 10:47 +0200, ashley Gunter wrote:
>
> Hi Tim, Serena, Antony and others who may be interested in helping to
> organise our first African FOSSGIS event!
>

> Here is a map of how to get to MSA, I will arrange with security to take
> you to the School of Arts Staff Room for the meeting
>
> Regards
> Ashley
>
> Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi Serena, Ashley, Antony and others who may be interested in helping to organise our first African FOSSGIS event!
> >
> > Ashley is back from his travels and we would like to hold a first get-together at Monash Campus on fri 19 Feb 2009 at 10am. If you are able to make that date, please let us know, otherwise please indicate alternate dates that would suite you.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Tim
> > Sent from my mobile phone.
>

> Gavin Fleming
> c: 0845965680
> f: 0866164820
> Paarl
> South Africa
> 18°59'18.8"E 33°44'40.2"S

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* QGIS programming services
* FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net