[OSGeo Africa] African FOSSGIS meeting 2010

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jan 4 10:06:49 EST 2010

Hi

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Dorothy K. Gordon
<director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh> wrote:

> Dear Tim, You may want to consider holding this meeting to coincide with the Idlelo 4 meeting which will be held in Accra in 17- 21st May 2010 with the possibility of pre and post workshops.  What do you think?
>
> best regards

Thanks Dorothy. I've had another proposal (to be confirmed) for a
venue near Johannesburg, SA, so its good to have a few options
already!

I do worry that the timing of the idlelo conference is too soon - I
would rather it was later in the year so that we had enough time to
prepare, publicise and that people still have clear spaces in their
diaries.

For those interested the idlelo conference website is: http://idlelo.net/

Best regards

Tim