[OSGeo Africa] DST Ministerial Committee Terms of Reference

Brendon Wolff-Piggott brendon at integratedgeodata.co.za
Wed Jul 28 10:15:44 EDT 2010

Hi all

I had a quick look at this, and it says that the committee should check
whether the OECD report's recommendations have been implemented.  The EU is
strong on open source, and I thought maybe the report mentions recommends
it.

I tried to find the OECD report (2007) that it references.  I can't find it
on the DST website, or using google.  Does anyone have a copy?

Cheers
Brendon

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.