[OSGeo Africa] [Fwd: [SDI-Africa] Teaching Materials on OS GIS]

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Wed Feb 9 05:04:11 EST 2011

Dear all,

       We are very interested in this initiative as we are also in the process of preparing training materials to start running open GIS.  We are still at the review stage of the existing material so if anyone has any suggestions in terms of useful resources I will be most grateful.

best
Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 244 311 348
  BB  : 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Skype:dgaitidg