[OSGeo Africa] [Fwd: [SDI-Africa] Teaching Materials on OS GIS]

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Wed Feb 9 05:31:33 EST 2011

Hi all,

The gvSIG Association is in the process of introducing training courses for gvSIG, which I am helping to translate into English. Once this is done, and the courses are up and running, then an announcement will be made to this effect. I'll pass the announcement through this list so that list members are kept up to date with developments.

Regards, Frank.