[OSGeo Africa] [Fwd: [SDI-Africa] Teaching Materials on OS GIS]

Byron Anangwe banangwe at rcmrd.org
Mon Feb 14 01:51:58 EST 2011

Thanks you Dawn for your email, I am not aware if we do have a representative from NEPAD though this should be encouraged and should include contacts from AU and UNECA if not already in the discussion grouping to offer advice if not encouragement.

Kindest regards.

Byron A. Okubasu Anangwe, Product Development Executive
Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development
Phone: +25420 8560227/65 Mobile:+254-722-357528, +254-735-981098
Fax: +254 20 8561673/3767
E-Mail: banangwe at rcmrd.org ; baokubasu at yahoo.co.uk