Re: [OSGeo Africa] Announcing the release of QGIS 1.7 'Wrocław'

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jun 19 15:33:43 EDT 2011

Hi Wazu

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Uazukuani <wazu.uazu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tim
> Thanks and a big round of applause to the whole development team.
> We are working on a Municipal GIS project (using mainly QGIS) and wanted to
> base the training on the latest version.
> The wait is finally over and the work begins. Just waiting for the download
> to finish...

Nice - why note write a case study for our site
(http://qgis.org/en/community/qgis-case-studies.html) - it would be
really great to have some African examples up there! If you are
interested, just submit it to me and I will see that it gets posted to
the site. Same invitation goes to anyone else out there doing cools
stuff with QGIS!

Regards

Tim

> Best regards,