[OSGeo Africa] Zambia information request

Gilbert Makungo gmakungo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:58:35 EST 2012

hello everyone, I am new to the mailing list so I am not fully familiar
with the protocol involved so please bare with me.  I wanted to know if
anyone would be able to help me get spatial data about Zambia or at least
point me in the right direction.  I've recently discovered Openlayers and
all the interesting things you can do with maps and would like to see what
I can create for Zambia.  Any kind of Zambian data would be great.  thank
you in advance for your help