[OSGeo Africa] RE: OSGeo Africa

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:53:58 EST 2012

If you create the need the rest will fall in place. Varsity wont supply if
there is no demand (my personal thought)

Here is a good example of how an OSS challenge became a success
Andriod OSS platform<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_%28operating_system%29>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_%28operating_system%29

Its a different way of thinking, you honestly need to approach OSS from a
different perspective

Sarel Coetzer