[OSGeo Africa] Need help with python codes

Paul Scott pscott209 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 02:15:09 EDT 2012

On 24/04/2012 21:47, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Note I havent looked at the code so have no idea if that will produce
> a reasonable outcome.

No, wrapping it up in try catch blocks, will probably not help in this
case. I am presuming np = numPy and it is looking for an absolute value
from something that is not being set.

Best thing is to uninstall the plugin, and then look through the code to
either fix it or ask the developer to fix it. Normally these things are
pretty trivial fixes, so if you do fix it, remember to contribute the
patch back!

-- Paul