[OSGeo Africa] GIS Day - Request for Uganda Data

Byron A. O. Anangwe banangwe at rcmrd.org
Wed Nov 7 05:12:42 PST 2012

Dear Akera,

If you are in Uganda particularly so in Kampala, visit the Kampala City
Council Offices - GIS Unit for data on greater Kampala. This can be
complimented for the whole country by data from Lands Office in Entebbe. In
the event you need personal contacts please feel free to email me off-group.

Byron A. Okubasu Anangwe, Product Development Executive -  RCMRD

Tel: +25420 8560227/65 Cell:+254-722-357528, +254-735-981098 Fax: +254 20
8561673/3767
E-Mail:  <mailto:banangwe at rcmrd.org> banangwe at rcmrd.org ;
<mailto:baokubasu at yahoo.co.uk> byron.anangwe at gmail.com Website:
<http://www.rcmrd.org/> http://www.rcmrd.org