[OSGeo Africa] Census Shape Files

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Fri Nov 30 07:29:42 PST 2012

 The Sub Place layer (building blocks of the Municipal and District layers)
zips down to 74Mb.  Seeing as how it is unlikely many of will be able to
access Enumerator Area level content data there is not much point in us all
downloading it. Is this data in the Public Domain (before I place it on the
very useful africaopendata site)?