[OSGeo Africa] Fwd: Re: South African Journal of Surveying and Mapping-> South African Journal of Geomatics

Martie Van Deventer MvanDeve at csir.co.za
Mon Apr 22 23:39:32 PDT 2013

Please remember that you could contact ASSAf en request that the journal is considered for open access publication. Other journals that are already available are listed at: http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_alphabetic&lng=en&nrm=iso. The contact person is Mrs Susan Veldsman, whom I have CC'ed.

Regards,
Martie

>>> "Chris" <chris at airphotoafrica.co.za> 23/04/2013 08:37 >>>

    Linda to the rescue -- again  :--)))

    I think what would be helpful would be to compile a comprehensive index
    to the journal articles -- if possible from 1912

    Just the contents page ( describing the articles contained within that
    journal edition. )

    Maybe all in one PDF ( word ) document.

    I am sure there are some gems locked away !

    CM

On 23 Apr 2013 at 8:05, Aslam Parker wrote:

> Hi

> You are most welcome to send requests for articles. I will scan and email
> them to you.

> The journal has gone through a few name changes and amalgamations over the
> years

and is believed to be clean.

and is believed to be clean.