[OSGeo Africa] [!! SPAM] Re: How to capture cadastral data using QGIS

Johan van Rensburg johan at geosol.com.na
Thu Aug 8 06:14:21 PDT 2013

Hi Gavin,

I find it rather strange that nobody in South Africa has developed such a system that is compatible with your Survey System as the Government has decided to implement open sourced GIS?

Best Regards

Johan van Rensburg
GIS Consultant

Geo Business Solutions    l  www.geosol.com.na  l Tel: (061) 226929    l Fax: (061) 229623

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail must not be copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s) named above. Geo Business Solutions does not endorse or accept responsibility for any personal views expressed in this e-mail.

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail