[OSGeo Africa] Interested in GIS environment

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon Aug 26 04:57:15 PDT 2013

Hi Lydia,
We're not hiring at the moment, but your mix of subjects caught my
attention.

Please can you send your details, CV etc to jobs at geograph.co.za

Good luck and kind regards,
Zoltan

PS: If you don't want to make public all your "interested parties", it
might be an idea to include a private email address in your public
request ;-) ;-)

On 2013/08/26 13:45, Lydia Lehong wrote:
> Good everyone,
>
> I m gis beginner looking for company that give me training.I have the
> following GIS basic software : maptitude 4.5 and arcGIS
>
> Education i have : Bsc in computer science and Geography as major subject.
>
> Your assistance will be appreciated
>
> --
> Lydia Lehong

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897