[OSGeo Africa] Spatial data sets for Farms in South Africa

am adeola amadeola at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 04:13:40 PST 2013

I hope this platform can help or direct me to where I can get data spatial data sets on Farms (majorly livestock farms) in South Africa (Limpopo, KNZ, Free State and Mpumalanga most esp).
Many thanks

ADEOLA ABIODUN M

PhD Geoinformatics (Student) University of Pretoria, South Africa
M.Sc Geographic Information Systems (GIS) University of Ibadan, Nigeria
B.Sc Geography Science, University of Ibadan, Nigeria

Rm 2-8, Dept. of Geography, Geo-informatics and Meteorology
University of Pretoria
South Africa
Tel: +27833717253,  +2347033569055
E-mail: amadeola at yahoo.com
                   ......projecting the real world

Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are issues of  life