[OSGeo Africa] Looking for a job in GIS and Remote Sensing

Owen Manyanye owen.manyanye at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:49:03 PST 2013

My name is Owen Manyanye and i am seeking your assistance is starting my
career in the field of GIS and Remote Sensing. I graduated with an honours
degree in GIS and Remote Sensing from the University of Fort Hare in South
Africa. i have done an internship which lasted a period of 9 months with a
company based in Pretoria, South Africa called GeoTerraImage Pty Ltd which
went extremely well and gave me the opportunity to have a feel of the real
industry and apply my skills learnt in university. It also gave me the
opprtunity to use different softwares including Erdas, Arcgis and
supplement the software that i had used in University which was TNT Mips.

For more information please feel free to get in touch with me my contact
details are owen.manyanye at gmail.com and i will forward my resume.

Thank you
--
Owen Manyanye