[OSGeo Africa] Looking for crop production data for the Eastern Cape per municipality

sbnldlamini at yahoo.com sbnldlamini at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 23:18:23 PST 2013

Hi.                                                                       Can somebody please help me with the link or hyperlink for DBF-IV plugin. I want to save data in Excel 2007 to dbf4 format so that I can import in ArcGIS 10.                         Kind Regards.                                                     Sibonelo