[OSGeo Africa] Health Care Facilities

Suzi Crossley suzic at africoast.com
Mon Jul 1 01:52:34 PDT 2013

Sorry I meant public sector facilities and stated run health facilities.
What I have been able to get from Walter served the purpose as I had
collected quite a bit of the data, made a kmz and used the two resources
together to get the info needed.  I have also just used a centroid of the
area given as it is for label purpose and general distribution of facility.
I am not doing any indepth analysis.  Merely collection of what is available
to build up my own databases.

Thanks for the response.