[OSGeo Africa] FW: RCMRD Workshop on REDD+ Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) with OSS - June 11 - 13, 2013 @RCMRD

Byron A. O. Anangwe banangwe at rcmrd.org
Sun Jun 2 22:07:41 PDT 2013

Uazu, thank you for your interest in our activities. I would be happy to make future arrangements to have you participate in other events when funding is available.

For this event on REDD we had some funding to cater for costs to engage with the EAC mainly. It is our intention to seek alternative resources to host similar events not only in our Member States but the whole of the continent.

Please send us your co-ordinates (name, address, office/school etc) for inclusion in our mailing list.

Byron A. Okubasu Anangwe, Product Development Executive -  RCMRD

Tel: +254-20-2680722/2680748 Cell:+254-722-357528, +254-735-981098 Fax: +254 20 2780747