[OSGeo Africa] Department of Basic Education bans Free and Open Source Software in SA Schools...

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Fri Oct 11 23:11:42 PDT 2013

    Gavin ,

    One wonders what software system schools will be using to teach anything
    spatial -- Cartography , GIS / Remote-Sensing etc etc

    Perhaps I am not remiss in putting ESRI in the same context as M$ ?
    ( Both dominate their markets )

    Does anyone know ?

    Chris Moore
    [there are too many Chris's -- maybe I am going to change my name  :--))]