[OSGeo Africa] South Africa Cadastral Data

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:20:56 PDT 2013

Very nice.

I was looking at parcels in Cape Town with the OSM background and
noticed that when I'm zoomed in as close as possible, the parcel
boundaries line up with the background map. But when I zoom out one
click of my mouse wheel (or one click of the minus sign on the zoon
control) the parcel boundaries extend into the street.

I assume it's the OSM background that's causing it. Is this a known
issue, or is it really not an issue?

Cheers
Hanlie