[OSGeo Africa] coastal management spatial data sets

Julian Smit julian.smit at uct.ac.za
Thu Oct 31 23:52:24 PDT 2013

Hello everyone

Do any of you know who I can approach to get coastal management data: coastal zone management, marine and ecological maps?

Regards
Julian

Prof. Julian Smit<mailto:%20Julian.Smit at uct.ac.za>
Associate Professor (Geo-Information Science) / Head of Division
Geomatics Division<http://www.geomatics.uct.ac.za/>
School of Architecture, Planning and Geomatics<http://www.apg.uct.ac.za/>
Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment<http://www.ebe.uct.ac.za/>
University of Cape Town<http://www.uct.ac.za/>

Tel. +27 (0)21 650 3573
Fax. +27 (0)21 650 3572

[Assoc_Prof_Dr_JL_Smit]
[Frog print awareness]

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.