[OSGeo Africa] Become a Master of QGIS with this Free and Comprehensive Video Course

Deyi Daniel DanielDe at eskom.co.za
Tue Apr 8 23:35:06 PDT 2014

Nice one Eric

Members I have been trying to convert a Cadastral .dgn (Microstation) file to a shape file so that I can use it in ArcGIS (or vice vesa) and also I want to maintain or keep the attribute information of the properties in the CAD file, has anyone done this? What is the best way of doing it?

Thank you kindly