[OSGeo Africa] Comparing census and elections datasets

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Wed Apr 9 01:14:02 PDT 2014

Dear Adi and everybody,

I've been thinking about this. I think whatever happens you'll need to do some cookie-cutting.

The best solution I think would be to make your algorithm in PostGIS and map it on QGIS.

If you like, we could meet up and discuss the details further--and post our trials or results back to this forum? Where--Codebridge? contact me on rethman at me.com.

Charles Rethman
Wahenga Ltd.
Director, Cape Town Office

Cell: +27 71 6735502
Tel: +27 21 6861510
Skype: cwrethman
PO Box 23507, Claremont, 7735, South Africa
19 Sans Souci Road, Newlands, 7700, Cape Town