[OSGeo Africa] Shapefile.. custodians, SBC and DFC

Aslam Parker aparker at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Tue Apr 29 07:37:49 PDT 2014

Hi All

Please be cautious of who is called custodians of data. I dont think
Stellenboch University is  the custodian of the SPOT Building Count
(SBC), Eskom is.

Also the SBC from Eskom must be distinguished from the Dwelling Frame
Count available from STATS SA. This is two distinct datasets

>>> Deyi Daniel  04/29/14 3:14 PM >>>
Hi Mudau

Also try the university of Stellenboch they also custodians of the
building spot count data, I think its free in their website or contact
them directly.

Thank kindly

D. Daniel