[OSGeo Africa] raster styling in geoserver

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Feb 25 08:25:34 PST 2014

Hi Tsitsi,

We have a proprietary extension for ArcGIS that does this. If you happen to use ArcGIS and are in the position to buy a license this provides a very fast way to create styles for GeoServer (or MapServer) and have it take care of the full publishing chain.

See http://www.geocat.net/bridge for details.

Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.