[OSGeo Africa] AfricaGEO stand representing FOSS GIS (was OPENGEO Africa stand for OSGeo)

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Wed Jan 15 22:42:29 PST 2014

Good morning everybody,

I am definitely prepared to contribute time and am willing to help man the stand.

Sadly, our company lacks the deep indefatigable pockets you are seeking but we or myself personally can contribute something toward the costs. Can we set up some sort of a budget for costing the stand and a fund for collecting the money? I agree that it would be great to hand out QGIS (and other OS software) as well as lobby for these products and the service providers for them.

Great contribution, Tim!

Charles Rethman
Director, Wahenga

Cape Town Office: