[OSGeo Africa] Professional GISc registration

adarsh.1989 at yahoo.com adarsh.1989 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 01:15:15 PST 2014

Hi Guys,

I intend to register as a GISc Professional or a professional in training but I see that you require a registered professional that is practicing for 5 years as a mentor. Now the problem is I don't know anyone with that experience. I know registered technologists and technicians but PLATO would not allow that. Can anyone assist or give me more info of what I can do?

Regards
Adarsh
Graduate GIS Analyst (MTN SA)