[OSGeo Africa] OpenGeo Suite web application error

Keke Malekela keke.malekela at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:42:16 PDT 2014

Hi Sindile,

I did install JDK and set the path for JAVA_HOME.
When I want to create the war file it still gives me errors.
I have attached the suite-log file (notepad), so you see the errors.
This is what I type in command prompt (I have tried both options and looked
online but no help).

suite-sdk deploy -d truenortthcoms.com -r 8080 -u truenorth -p tncomsexp -c
jetty6x C:\truenorthcoms

suite-sdk deploy -d localhost -r 8080 -u truenorth -p tncomsexp -c jetty6x
C:\truenorthcoms

I get errors of misconfiguration of container type. (i installed the
software in windows 7, and I am using opengeo suite 3.1)

Regards,
Keketso