[OSGeo Africa] Request for assistance with Zambian River's shapefile

zwidofhelangani lidzhegu zlijegu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:13:57 PDT 2014

Good day,

I am a PhD student working on project that seeks to classify large African
wetlands using GIS and remote sensing.

The success of my study requires spatial datasets including rivers for
certain African countries (Study sites have not yet been finalised). For
now the focus of the study is mainly Zambian wetlands.

I am hoping that someone from this mailing list can assist with the
provision or ways to obtain Zambian rivers (most especially the Zambezi
River and its tributaries) in a shapefile format.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

Kind regards,

Zwido

--

Zwidofhelangani Lidzhegu | PhD Science (Water Resource Science)

Institute for Water Research, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape

Cell: 072 090 9202  | Email: zlijegu at gmail.com