[OSGeo Africa] FOSS GIS Unconference before AfricaGeo on June 30

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Tue Jun 24 08:05:39 PDT 2014

I'm in!

Keen to talk about / set up / apply the new STDM release which comprises
PostgreSQL 9.2 with PostGIS 2.1
and Quantum GIS 2.2
STDM is a pro poor land information tool developed on FOSS that offers a
complimentary land
administration system that is pro-poor, gender-sensitive,
affordable and sustainable: http://www.stdm.gltn.net/
Wow! Gender-sensitive software...or we could just go for a walk up the
mountain :-)

Chris Berens