[OSGeo Africa] Venue for Re: FOSS GIS Unconference before AfricaGeo June 30

Jose David Chivite omnidavid at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 07:09:18 PDT 2014

Thanks Gavin

Regarding Mining spatial data management (MSDM) I just want to know what is avialible. Yes interested on developing my own system step by step (module by module) and come up with a prototipe that I can use as a demo and promote it among the mining companies in Moz. one of critical issue is to manage commuties data.

Regards