[OSGeo Africa] GIS as a tool for the managing invasive alien plants

Andrew Rand GIS CONSULTANT gis.linkedin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:52:37 PST 2014

Dear Adarsh

I have had good success using Google Scholar and other databases to search
for articles.

I have done some spatial-temporal mapping using aerial photography and
satellite imagery of aquatic and terrestrial vegetation in Quantum GIS
(after some ground truthing of ground control points, in South Africa). If
this sort of conversation is in your line of research, please contact me
off-list.

Andrew Rand MSc UCT

Lecturer, Facilitator, Trainer, Business Manager.

Mail policy: I support a junkmail-free internet. My policy is available
upon request.