[OSGeo Africa] Looking for work in environmental management WAS: (no subject)

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 01:52:05 PDT 2014

Zikhona

If you want to unsubscribe, please follow the links at the base of list
emails and unsubscribe yourself, as with any other list.

Note that this also serves as the GISSA FOSS SIG mailing list so if you
have that ticked in your GISSA profile, I add you to this list.

regards

Gavin

On 12/03/2014 10:38, Zikhona Peter wrote:
> Good day to all.
>
> I would like to know how can i subscribe from receiving e-mails?
> Somehow i dont remember subcribing to the Org, if anyone can assist me
> with this, i would really appreciate.
>
> Apologies to everyone.
>
> Kind regards
> Zikhona
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Kumbirai Gondo
> <kumbiegondo at gmail.com <mailto:kumbiegondo at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Howard & Tim
>
>     Should we take this as an invitation for us to post our
>     applications on this forum :) ?
>
>     Regards
>
>     Kumbi
>

>     On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Howard Frederick
>     <simbamangu at gmail.com <mailto:simbamangu at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Tim - excellent advice!
>
>         There's a lot of opportunity out there, many of us would love
>         to hear from keen GIS people, and if they can express
>         themselves as shown in your response they will certainly find it.

Gavin Fleming
t: 0218620670
w: 0218630660
c: 0845965680