[OSGeo Africa] PLAAS Fact check No1 An Overview of Distribution of Land in South Africa

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Fri Mar 14 22:36:14 PDT 2014

    TIm ,

    I understand that we are talking land data sets GIS and Geomatics

    However

    Acting minister Lechesa Tsenoli is a member of the central committee of
    the South African Communist party.

    http://cogta.gov.za/index.php/about-cogta/105-ministers-profile.html

    Now there is possibly nothing wrong in being a member of the Communist
    party ......

    However it comes with a certain philosophical mind-set and approach --
    one that is inherently antagonistic towards private property.

    When I have some time I will see if I can find the Honourable Ministers
    speech on the Land Audit.

    Unless of course Aslam updates us before that on the progress of the RDLR
    land audit process ?

    CM