[OSGeo Africa] Consultant for Aerial imaging in Nigeria

Aslam Parker aparker at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Sun May 11 12:28:00 PDT 2014

Hi Gabriel

Thanks, I will forward this to my colleagues and other interested
organisations.

>>> "Gabriel Yesuf"  05/09/14 12:03 PM >>>

Dear Aslam,

The United Nations through one of its agencies (UNODC)  is embarking on
a project
that involves statistical area estimations of illicit crop cultivation
in
Nigeria, to this end they require digital aerial images, I thought your
organization might be interested or your colleagues in the private
sector
in South Africa, here is the link if there is any of such interest:
https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/26821

Best regards,

--
Gabriel Yesuf
Department of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Email: yesuf at rectas.org, gyesuf_13 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel. No.- +234(80)52317438

=== Email Disclaimer ===================================================

“The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is,
for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient.
No warranty is given that this email is free of viruses. The views
expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the
author not those of Department of Rural Development and Land Reform or
its management. Department of Rural Development and Land Reform reserves
the right to monitor, intercept and block email addresses to its users
or take any action in accordance with its email use policy”.