[OSGeo Africa] Western Cape Suburb Layer

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Mon Oct 6 01:22:38 PDT 2014

Hi Lindy-Anne,

Suburbs are often the invention of estate agents or ad hoc.  Try starting
out with the subplace layer from StatsSS which they issue with the census.

Other suburb layers might be the police station boundaries, post office
codes, electoral wards or health districts (all unfortunately different).

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris Berens
www.mapland.co.za