[OSGeo Africa] Africa Digest, Vol 93, Issue 2

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:07:26 PDT 2014

You can get the Cape Town metro's suburbs from Rosetta Fisher at
CityMaps: Rosetta.Fisher at capetown.gov.za. They do charge a fee for the
time that it takes them to extract the data.

Don't know about the rest of the province, though.

AfriGIS has a suburbs layer that they charge for and I'm not sure how
they define a suburb.