[OSGeo Africa] Formulas for probablilities

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:08:21 PDT 2014

Hi Martin

Your formula is interesting. I would suggest get hold of a statistician
before attempting mapping those results.

I can give you the email of a spatial statistician, Dr. Micheal Gebraslasie
(KZN univ), drop him an email and see if he can help you out:

mikot2004 at yahoo.com

We have both worked on Met-data for Malaria work. Am sure he can assist you.

Sarel Coetzer