[OSGeo Africa] Mapping NDVI Trends

Kevin Musungu kevin.musungu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:08:55 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As part of our Remote Sensing research studies this year at CPUT we have
been conducting temporal studies on vegetation (over several years) using
QGIS 2.4 with SAGA, OTB etc. We have been able to create time series maps
to indicate the changes based on various vegetation indices. We would now
like to create a graph showing say NDVI values against years/months
depending on the study to improve our interpretation. Could anyone please
offer some advice on how one can do this? I have included an example below.

Many thanks,

Kevin Musungu   Pr.L.(S.A.)

Lecturer: Surveying & Remote Sensing

Civil Engineering and Surveying